Memories of her father…~{Miami Family Photographers}~

I’m sure you remember the beautiful Nathalie Cadet James from my blog entry almost one year ago to the day titled “What do you get the man who has everything?” That previous shoot did not include Nathalie’s husband because it was a surprise photo session she arranged in order to gift him some lovely canvas prints of her and her girls for his birthday. But here he finally is: the man who has everything – a wonderful wife and two gorgeous daughters who love him like crazy! The family came back to me again this year for a shoot and the pictures are nothing short of amazing. They were styled perfectly, of course. This came as no surprise since style and design is part of Nathalie’s job as head of Luxe Fete Event Planning & Design , one of Miami’s premiere event planning companies.

But the family brought more than just good looks and fresh Miami styling to their shoot. They also brought their love and adoration for one another – which I think shines through these images like a ray of golden light. This family just “gets it.” They know what life is all about : Family. Love. Each other. It was my privilege to capture all of that for them. Do you want to see it? Well scroll, my friend, scroll on down…

When Nathalie saw this photo, she paid me one of the most amazing compliments I’ve ever been given by any client. You see, Nathalie lost her dear father not long ago. And when she saw this photo at her proofing session, she gasped and said “It’s like I can see my dad there on the beach with us!” I almost cried, you guys. It was kind of major. ♥

Girlies on the loose!

I know you want to see these beautiful children up close. How cute are they?!

This child – she just laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Little sis got a kick out of her older sister pulling silly faces behind me.

You know what I love about this next set of images? Everything! Seriously, everything – the dad with his girls, their huge, giggly smiles. It’s all just totally incredible. I feel like I can still hear the kids laughing…

But how about mom and dad alone? I think they are among the most beautiful people in the world both inside and out. Seeing them in the glow of this warm, sunset light was like *sigh*

Kisses! No post from me is complete without them!

The gorgeous mama with her girls!

So there you have it – your daily dose of something extraordinarily lovely. I hope you enjoyed these images. If so, go ahead and tell me about it in the comments section below – I love to hear from you!

Tania - December 15, 2011 - 12:10 pm

Wow!!! Completely gorgeous!
Great great job!!!! The story the pictures to match…perfection!

Nathalie Cadet-James - December 15, 2011 - 12:18 pm

I can’t believe this is my family. Thank you so much for documenting us in such a magical way.. LOVE everything about these pictures! Feeling extra blessed right about now! XOXO

Kara Layfield - December 15, 2011 - 12:46 pm

I totally remember that session! GAH…these are gorgeous Dee!! I just love the soft lighting and colors…just perfect!

Leiba - December 15, 2011 - 12:56 pm

Wow, just wow. these images are so fabulous, the family so perfectly perfect. Awesome awesome job Dee!

Elaine - December 15, 2011 - 1:41 pm

Dee/Nathalie! Beauuuutiful pics!!!!! Loved it so much!

Kathleen Weibel - December 15, 2011 - 3:56 pm

Sheesh – that is one very gorgeous family! I love the perfect color and location, Dee. Just beautiful.

Danielle McCarty - December 17, 2011 - 10:51 pm

Dee, this session is AMAZING! Love love love everything about it! They are so gorgeous and I just love their outfits, so cute!

Julie Wagoner - December 19, 2011 - 10:13 am

I remember this stunning family! I think they might be even more beautiful than before! And the beauty in this session is more than just on the outside…you captured their inner beauty as well Dee. :)

Kate Craft - December 21, 2011 - 10:16 am

what a stunning session and family

Carrie - December 21, 2011 - 4:34 pm

Stunning location and gorgeous family captured beautifully!!!

Gail - December 21, 2011 - 11:20 pm

Oh get out!!! This is like some surreal vacation photography for a resort! How on earth is everything so picture perfect gorgeous!?! Dee, your work is just magical with this beautiful family! Seriously heavenly!!!

Anna - December 22, 2011 - 7:05 am

oh.my.word – these are jaw dropping stunning Dee!!! What a stunner of a family too!!

Kim - January 11, 2012 - 9:12 pm

Some of your best work ever.

lysandra - January 12, 2012 - 2:52 pm

Stunning! Beautiful family, fantastic style, and gorgeous shots!

natalie lawson - January 13, 2012 - 10:46 am

Seriously?!?!!?? I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?!?! I don’t even know where to begin! Holy moly, Mama – you are one gorgeous, hawt mama! Crazy gorgeous! Kinda like I want to hate you GORGEOUS!! And then the kiddos!!! How cute are they?!? And I LOVE their outfits! And Daddy, yeah, well, you look pretty daggum good yourself;) And then these pics Dee! I can’t believe how much in love I am with them! the colors are AMAZING!!! But the one thing that I like the most is the LOVE you can actually feel by looking at these! Simply amazing photos. AMAZING!

Romana Wyllie - January 30, 2012 - 4:59 am

Wow. Absolutely stunning photography and compositions. Love your work.

Mimi - June 5, 2012 - 9:04 pm

I am so proud of you.

Iliana - October 5, 2014 - 3:08 pm

INCREDIBLE pictures!! where was this taken in maimi??

[…] seen the incomparable Nathalie and her lovely family on my site before here and also over here , but I just never grow tired of watching her wonderful children grow year after year. (Not to […]

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

F a c e b o o k