All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth! ~{Miami Family Photographer}~

Isn’t this family just lovely? And the location is truly spectacular with hot pink, flowering bougainvillea creeping all along the Spanish-style pergolas and arches. This place really says “Miami” to me, and shooting there was not only fun, but inspiring.

This arch was absolutely screaming at me to photograph it! I just had to place the family beneath it for a series of shots.

I bet all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth!

Such a beautiful little girl.

Is it just me, or do all of my clients deserve to be on a magazine cover?

No shoot with me is complete until somebody puckers up for a kiss – muah!

G Family, it was so wonderful shooting you. I hope you enjoy these images for many, many years to come!

Barbara Hurst - November 30, 2011 - 3:04 pm

such a beautiful warm location and a beautiful family captured by your photograpy. Nicely done Dee

Claire Hunter - November 30, 2011 - 3:22 pm

These are beautiful Dee. That little girl is so precious.

Kathleen Weibel - November 30, 2011 - 8:57 pm

Wow – gorgeous family! I love your vivid colors Dee.

Clarice - November 30, 2011 - 10:47 pm

Love the location and you did an awesome job in capturing this beautiful family!

ashley - December 1, 2011 - 12:52 pm

Gorgeous family and beautiful session! Love love love what you have done here. Beautiful color, clarity, depth and texture! Love!

Julie Wagoner - December 1, 2011 - 1:47 pm

After seeing this session I am convinced that Miami is full of beautiful people, beautiful places and at least one very talented photographer. Great session!

Detra Dowling - December 2, 2011 - 1:41 am

Oh wow!!!! These are gorgeous!!! I love the location — and that family is gorgeous!!! Its a Miami thing, right? 😉

Gail - December 4, 2011 - 5:52 pm

Increduble, fantastic, amazing work dee!!! Gorgeous family, awesome location and the light is so pretty! Add in your talent and you have some real art to be treasured for this family!

Kara Layfield - December 8, 2011 - 4:12 pm

Such a stunning family! I love how you incorporated the arch…just beautiful Dee! I know this Mom and Dad must be over the moon happy with these!

Eliseu - March 15, 2014 - 7:37 pm

– LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!! Ok now I’m going to be a pest .would love to know what lens you’re using and any chance you can tell me sengttis??? Do you shoot auto white balance?Oh and HUGE congrats on your pregnancy!!!!<3 NevadaMarch 8, 2011 4:00 pm

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

F a c e b o o k